Know before you go
Wednesday 26 February 2020: 09:30 – 17:30
Thursday 27 February 2020: 09:30 – 17:00
London W14 8UX
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7385 1200
There is a security check located at the entrance
Attendees are allowed to bring water bottles, but they must be empty. There will be water fountains around the venue where you can refill. All the catering outlets will fill up any reusable water bottles with tap water free of charge.
As an organiser, we are committed to reduce our impact on the environment. Therefore, we are asking all visitors and exhibitors who print badges onsite to make a voluntary donation to our partner, the Woodland Trust to help reduce waste onsite.
If you are travelling to the UK and have been in mainland China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau in the last 14 days we recommend that you avoid travel to Travel Technology Europe. Read the full statement
Login to your diary today
The intuitive diary system gives you the keys to customise your own experience in advance; enabling you to:
- Pre-schedule appointments with the suppliers you want to meet
- Book in to see any experts from the Advice Clinic.
- Block out times for meetings, breaks or calls and
- Add the conference sessions and tech huddles you want to take part in
Is there an admission policy?
Travel Technology Europe is a free-to-attend trade event for corporate travel professionals.
Visitors who pre-register and/or attend should be involved in or have a job role specific to the travel or technology industries.
This is a trade only event; persons under the age of 16 will not be admitted into the show.
By attending, visitors agree not to take part in any canvassing or leafleting. Failure to adhere to this could result in being asked to leave the show.
Visitors agreeing to having their badge scanned by exhibitors or in conference sessions, agree to receive communications from these exhibitors.
Official show photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and video. The Organisers shall be entitled to use such show material, which may include photographs and video of visitors and exhibitors for the promotion of future events.
Industry press will be issued with a press badge once vetted. The Organisers reserve the right to determine who is issued with a press badge. The Organisers also reserve the right to refuse admission, exclude or remove anyone from Travel Technology Europe.
By registering for Travel Technology Europe, you agree to the admissions policy outlined.
HOW TO GET THERE
Olympia London is just a short walk from Barons Court, West Kensington, Earls Court, Hammersmith, Shepherds Bush and High Street Kensington. You can reach any of these stations via foot in less than 20 minutes. See here for some tips and advice on walking in and around London: https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/walking/?cid=walking
There is only a District line service from Earls Court on weekends. Please check before you travel. When travelling from Monday to Friday, you should change at West Brompton for a 2-minute Overground train to Kensington (Olympia). Alternatively, West Kensington is an 8 minute walk away, and High Street Kensington is a 4 minute bus ride or 12 minute walk away.
Change at Shepherd's Bush for a 2-minute Overground train to Kensington (Olympia).
Baron's Court is a 9-minute walk away from Olympia London.Hammersmith & City Line
Hammersmith Station is a 5-minute bus ride or 15 minute walk away.
High Street Kensington is a 4-minute bus ride or 12-minute walk away. Hammersmith Station is a 5 minute bus ride or 15 minute walk away.
London Olympia is served by numerous buses within a very short walking distance of the venue.
The following buses stop within a very short walking distance of the venue
9, 10, 27, 49, 391, N9, N10, N27 and N28
9 - runs to and from Aldwych and Hammersmith.
10 - runs to and from Kings Cross and Hammersmith.
27 - runs to and from Chalk Farm and Turnham Green.
49 - runs to and from Kensal Rise and Wandsworth.
391- runs to and from White City and Clapham Junction.
391 - runs to and from Fulham and Richmond.
N9, N10, N27, N28 also run a night service.
- Attending the show is free, you just need to register here in advance
- Your badge will be emailed to you 2 weeks before the event
- Print your badge in advance to gain quicker access to the show – we have badge wallets available at the show entrance
- As an organiser, we are committed to reduce our impact on the environment. Therefore, we are asking all visitors and exhibitors who print badges onsite to make a voluntary donation to our partner, the Woodland Trust to help reduce waste onsite
- Don't worry if you are unable to print your badge in advance or haven't registered when you arrive at TTE - you will be able to do this on site
FOOD AND DRINK
- There are 2 cafés and a bakery located at the show, selling tea, coffee, sandwiches, salads, pastries etc.
- The café accepts cash and card
- If you prefer to you, you can of course bring your own lunch with you.
- You can bring water bottles, but they must be empty. There will be water fountains around the venue where you can refill.
- All the catering outlets will fill up any reusable water bottles with tap water free of charge.
- There are lots of bars, cafes and restaurants near Olympia - see a list of some here.
To secure the best available accommodation within your budget we recommend you book as early as possible. We have appointed BCD M&E to help you find affordable accommodation that meets your requirements and suits your requirements.
You can find out more here.
Will there be WiFi?
Yes, there is complimentary WiFi throughout Olympia for all visitors.
How many suppliers will be at the show?
If I haven’t printed my badge beforehand, will this be a problem?
If you haven't printed your badge in advance don't worry. When you arrive at the show, a member of the registration team will be able to find you on the system and print off your badge for you.
As an organiser, we are committed to reduce our impact on the environment. Therefore, we are asking all visitors and exhibitors who print badges onsite to make a voluntary donation to our partner, the Woodland Trust to help reduce waste onsite
Will there be a cloakroom at the show?
There are 2 cloakrooms available for visitors at the show.
£1 per item, £2 for large items. VIPs have access to the cloakroom for free in the VIP lounge.
See them on the floorplan here.
PHOCUSWRIGHT BATTLEGROUND: EMEA
THE ADVICE CLINIC
You can have one-to-one meetings with our industry experts specialising in areas such as sales, investment and transformation.